Bent 2007 : The Fourth annual circuit bending festival
Mike writes –
“This is the Open Call for circuit builders, benders, and destroyers! The fourth year of this annual festival of music and art features nightly concerts, daily workshops, and site specific art installations. Now in three back to back incarnations in LA, Minneapolis, and NYC. Show us your stuff!” – Link.
- The Tank – Link.
- BLIP festival wrap up – Link.
- Photos from BLIP – Link.
- Circuit bending projects and more @ MAKE – Link.
- Build an Incantor, a classic circuit-bending project that turns an old Speak & Read toy into a looping, stuttering, sound effects synthesizer – Link.
- Add a port and two plug-in-able external controllers to the circuit-bent SK-5 keyboard project in Make 04 – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Circuit Bending. Modify a Casio keyboard (or other electronic audio stuff) and start playing some of the strangest sounds you’ve ever heard. MAKE 04 – page 90. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition or get MAKE 04.
More: continued here