“Light Criticism” graffiti art
Artists in NYC are using simple materials, and high tech tools (lasers) to make statements about advertising.
“This is the first collaboration between the Anti-Advertising Agency and the Graffiti Research Lab.
Bit and modified from Ji Lee’s Abstractor TV. We used black foam core ($10/sheet) cut with a laser cutter – but this project can be done with an x-acto blade, black paper, and duct tape. It can be repeated using any backlit display – bus shelters, display ads or television store windows.
- HOW TO – Make LED Throwies – Link.
- Light Brix – Touch sensitive light graffiti – Link.
- Hektor the graffiti artbot – Link.
- HOW TO – Solar Powered Light-Graffiti Projector – Link.
- Make Moss Graffiti – Link.
More: continued here