Hand cast white bronze Rubik’s cube
MAKE Flickr photo pool member Life on the Edge made a bronze Rubik’s cube, impossible to solve! –
“A fully functional, reproduction of a Rubik’s Cube, hand cast in white bronze. It was cast in such a way as to have even shrinkage, but an unstable and rough surface.
After being cast in bronze, and assembled, it was treated by being buried in a mixture of dirt, various acids and salts, inside of a hand made birch box designed to keep the environment moist, but also to allow some passage of air and water, for about a year.” [via] – Link & process…
- HOW TO – Magnetic Rubik’s dice cube – Link.
- RuBot II – The Rubik’s cube solving robot – Link.
- Rubik’s cube costume build – Link.
- Pimp my Rubik’s Cube – Link.
- Rubik’s Cube Mario pop art wall hanging – Link.
- LEGO Rubik’s Cube – Link.
- Magnetic acrylic Rubik’s cube – Link.
More: continued here