HOW TO – Salvage surface mount components
Neelandan shows you how to salvage surface mount components –
“I shall tell you how I rescue components from old circuit boards and store them for reuse. A board from an old (relatively new, that is) hard disk drive shall be shown for an example. The photo (taken using my scanner) shows one such board, after I removed the IDE connector.” – Link.
- Using SMT components in your electronics projects – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a surface mount soldering iron – Link.
- HOW TO – SMD soldering (Surface mount devices) – Link.
- Surface mount component remover – Link.
- Solder surface mount parts with a toaster oven… – Link.
- Surface mounting with hand-soldering tools – Link.
More: continued here