HOW TO – Build a Nintendo (NES) PC
Hatskull shows you how to build a Nintendo (NES) PC…
Ah, the Nintendo Entertainment System. Brings me back a lot of good memories: Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon, Megaman. It also brings back not-so-great memories. The agony of changing cartridges, blowing until you’re dizzy and still getting nothing but a flashing screen when you start the console. When you finally got the cartridge to run, it could freak out at any time from the smallest dust particle in the connectors.
Luckily, those days are gone now. NES emulators can be found for the PC. These nifty little programs are designed to run NES games as accurately as possible.
instructables : Build a Nintendo NES PC – Link.
- Build a -better- NES PC – Link.
- Wireless NES Controller for PC – Link.
- Control the NES “ROB” robot with a PC parallel port – Link.
- Nintendo Entertainment Center PC case mod… – Link.
- Mac Mini inside a NES – Link.
More: continued here