Linear stepper motor controller kit
This looks interesting… a linear stepper motor controller kit, open source, for CNC machines…
- Open Source! Circuit Diagram, PCB (Board) Layout, and PIC Software all available online. (Kit/PCB sales support PICList.com) Also: user code modifications.
- Standard step + direction inputs easy connection to a parallel port for up to 7 units.
- Use with standard CNC programs like TurboCNC or Mach 3.
- Uses standard Unipolar (5 to 8 wire) stepper motors. Not for Bipolar (4 wire).
- Complete tutorial and FAQ explains How the board works, how to assemble the kit and how to power it up! Runs from your regulated +5v supply.
Linear Stepper Motor Controller – Link.
More: continued here