Mister Jalopy’s gallery show
MAKE man-muse, pal, and contributing editor Mister Jalopy has a show and talk coming up at College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, CA. On Saturday (Nov 1) there’s an opening reception from 1PM – 3PM and a talk at 2PM. The show will run until November 15th.
Mister Jalopy offers “possible reasons for attending my gallery show:”
* See Stuff – World’s Largest Ipod, the Compact Childhood Museum and the Urban Guerilla Movie House will all be at the gallery. This is the first time that they have all left my shop.
* Eat- Cheese and crackers
* Talk – I will be presenting a new talk. Have you seen my talks before? Well, this one is different. My talks evolve and this is a brandy-newish talk that steals stuff from prior presentations – enhanced with new stuff.
* Meet – We can chat.
* New Stuff – I will have a couple new things at the show.
* Interesting Curios – See the geeked Japanese Mooks that visited my shop!
* Opinions – I have them.
* Interesting People – I know some; they may attend.
* Free – That should have been at the top!
More: continued here