Model rocketry and hobby fireworks
It appears that the fireworks and model rocketry hobby community may have stricter regulations soon…
The government is asking that the following items be restricted in sales to non-ATF license holders:
- Oxidizers: No more than one pound per customer per year.
- Fuels: None, unless they are larger than 100 mesh particle size.
- Tubes: None, unless they are 10 inches or longer
- Fuse: No more than 25 feet per customer per year
Thanks Pekar – Link.
- The Fireworks Alliance – Working to Keep Fireworks Legal in America – Link.
- Skylighter, Supermarket for Pyrotechnics. A Supermarket for Pyrotechnics, Professionals & Fireworks Making – Link.
More: continued here