TinyScope – DIY all-valve 1-inch oscilloscope
Ian and Hans made this fantastic DIY all-valve 1-inch oscilloscope…
“This oscilloscope uses a 1-inch diameter Mullard DH3-91 CRT. Some nice pictures of the DH3-91 are here. I found it at a car boot sale, priced Â£1. I’m ashamed to say I didn’t recognise what it was: I only bought it because it looked wierd and interesting! Ian did the main design and prototype work on the ‘scope, then I rebuilt it with a PSU and front panel controls, and packaged it nicely. Click here to read about Ian’s prototype. The size of this oscilloscope is 164 x 83 x 83mm (6.5 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches).” [via] – Link.
- Vector-based Pong on an Oscilloscope – Link.
- PIC Based Oscilloscope with LCD – Link.
- ScopeOnPC – Turn your PC into a an oscilloscope – Link.
- Low cost oscilloscope – Link.
- Using an Oscilloscope – Link.
- Oscilloscope alarm clock project… – Link.
- HOW TO – Using an oscilloscope – Link.
More: continued here